The Holiday season is both the most joyful & craziest time of the year. I am glad that I found a home for my shopping needs in a place like Nordstrom.
Nordstrom is a place that has almost everything we need and want. From beauty, kids stuff, fashion, home necessities and a lot more. This November, I had an opportunity to sip tasty cocktails and chat with my fellow Las Vegas Bloggers in the Nordstrom’s Holiday Blogger Event. Nordstrom at Fashion Mall hosted another unforgettable event where they showcased what they have in store for Las Vegas shoppers this holiday season.
My blogpost would turn into a novel if I discussed everything that Nordstrom has to offer to us Las Vegas shoppers now that this holiday is here. I will be sharing with you some of the most important things that you can take advantage of while you shop for your loved ones (or yourself) this season.
1. We all know Nordstrom as our traditional go to store for quality and style. High tech and modern may not be what you think of with Nordstrom, but the times they are a changing and so is Nordstrom. Nordstrom helps us to save a lot of energy and time with their in-store pick up option. All you have to do is choose this option as you do your Nordstrom online shopping from the comfort of your home, office or Smart Phone. Then it is as simple as driving to your Nordstrom store, and stroll into the store to get your purchases as soon as you enter at the Pick Up counter. This is actually great for people like me who are on the go. Nordstrom has what they call Gift Scouts. Tell them what you need, they pick it out for you, and its ready for you to pick up and there is no charge!! Imagine, no more fighting with crowds and standing in line or walking the aisles looking for your perfect item, Let Nordstrom do it for you! This right here is my Holiday gift to you! You’re welcome..lol
2. Personalize it! I just love a bit of personal touch to the gifts I give to my loved ones. How cool are those personalized kicks, jackets, tops even a blanket? Yup, Nordstrom can embroider do many of your purchases from the store to add a personal touch …..
3. Oooh this is the most exciting thing for me and the hubby. I don’t drive (yet, and yes it’s a bummer). So the hubby is always with me and we all know that having men when doing our shopping is a bit of a hassle for us ladies (and for them). Nordstrom at Fashion Mall has a new Italian Bistro called Jeannie’s. I told the hubby about it and guess what, he would love to go with me when I do holiday shopping. If only they had some big screens and recliners, he may take me to Nordstroms every day (do you see this Nordstrom? hint..hint).
4. They’re offering FREE front row parking to locals! Now, for those of you who don’t live in a tourist town with millions of visitors, you may not realize how big a deal this is, but trust me, this will encourage locals to shop where the tourists out number them 3-1. Also, free tailoring and curb side pick up are two more awesome services that should make all our lives far more convenient. Throughout the Holiday Season, they also offer free wrapping! I know my hubby will be using this service.
5. Nordstrom has rearranges their store and added 27 new brands to add more options when selecting your gifts this season, like Fresh, Alex and Ani & ABH. Then once you are done with your list, dont forget its as easy as heading to their gift wrapping section to avail the free gift wrapping service. Bamm! Now you’re done! Time for a Coffee and Mani-Pedi right?
5 and a half: (Bonus for the whole family) Every Thursday, until December 24th at 2 pm (Christmas Eve), the mall will entertain shoppers with live shows throughout the day. This is so nice to remind us all why we are rushing about, here and there. It’s because it’s a special time of year where so many people from so many backgrounds celebrate special days with those they love. No matter where you are from, we can all get behind loving each other, right?
Oh how I love the Holiday Bloggers Event and I must admit, I have not yet opened all of my Nordstrom holiday goodie bags but I am so excited to check them out because you know how Nordstrom spoils us like nobody else does. What a joyous holiday season it is!
Blessings to you and yours, have a prosperous New Year and…. I’ll see you loves online.